The Odd Fellows' Home was built in 1890 in Worcester, Massachusetts by Barker & Nourse. Architecturally built in a Victorian style the original building was 5 1/2 stories with a clock tower at the top. It was a charitable home located on 7 acres for the aged and infirm. In 1902 the east addition was built to support the demand and increasing the beds to 110. In 2012 a development company bought the facility. Two years later in 2014 it was demolished.